THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, December 28, 2008

how i wish i could keep this emotion's deeply inside me....
whenever i get drunk is because i wanna make all th emotional's inside me t comeout at once, so that i won't be emo and cry like a baby!

i feel great whenever my brother's, friend's was beside me. so that they could accompany t keep by myside. i don't needa girlfriend, cause its too hurting. but a feeling hais, shut this part! shyt....

girl, i miss you much. yes, i miss you much.
i wanna make up like nanana. hais .....
i won't ever cut myself again! i promised t alot of people, i have just t keep emotions coming thru and out.
i can just stay at my silent face, while everyone was laughing. how can it be! i should be laughing throughout my happiness. fcuk! what im doing.

whenever laoda was out of army, he will be always finding me without failed. i keep on going t his house t keep him accompany, i don't wanna him t be crazy and too emotion. if hes crazy, you know what! hes more stronger dhen me can?! omg, seems that im so big size?! but he is more stronger dhen me! wthell. haha.

keep slacking and tonning at pasir ris & tamp. i feel that im so kampong kia. but once in a life time can. but can't be everyday, if not you be sick of it.
drank last night, just t keep my emotions gone. play poker card while who's losing drink it up. haha, well im th most. it was so yuck's! its not even martell hahahaha!
nevermind.

t th spammer or passerby..
i don't care whatever you tagging about! and i won't cry or hurt myself just because you spam. haha, but 1 thing for sure, i feel bored. cause always th same news.. even channel 5 news they would change news and topic. but you just keep talking about jealousy. i just don't understand seriously! haha.

can't wait till monday, will be th last party @St James Powerhouse.
for underage.
so, if you please get back t me as soon as possible as th tickets will be sold out! limited tickets so hurry get from me! 82252314. details will be shown later on. as im fcuking sleepy. thanks t everyone who cheer me up,
firstly is eric (MY LAODA). hes th best!

=D
alright gonna sleep soon.
tomorow must wake up fast! as be going t plaza singapura t have some arcades game.
long time long time! never play, sorry i know its a waste of money but i needa bit of fun. you guys don't wanna give me fun, dhen i shall emo till th end of my life. haha!

tcs.