THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, December 25, 2008

im living my life, was down on Christmas!

Got everybody watching what I do,
Come walk in my shoes,
And see the way I'm living if you really want to,
Got my mind on my money, and I'm not going away.

So keep on getting ya paper.
And keep on climbing.
Look in the mirror.
And keep on shining.
Til the game end,
Til the clock stop,
We gon post up on the top stop.

Living my life.
My life.
Got a brand new CD.
Got my whole team living life.
My life.
I do it how I wanna do.
I'm living my life.
My life.
I will never lose
I'm living my life
My life
And I'm not stopping.
__________________________________________

Yes, i gonna live my life. T.I Featuring Rihanna - Live Your Life.
The songs make me wanna change, is like living your own life. Is a good thingy.
Thumbs all finger up! For this song.

I will never lose, I'm living my own life! hehe. (=

Merry X'mas to everyone! Sorry for all i made my mistake, i hope you guys forgive and forget everything that has conflict between us.
Yes! Live your life guys & girls.

First thing in the morning, wake up so early. Then sleep awhile, meet up Eric Laoda!
@ Bedok. Straight bus (7) to Cineleisure. Cause im very hungry! Damn hungry. Is because of him i suppose to wake up early and prepare fast. Haha. It's okay.
It was raining, colding me inside my skin. Damn cold! Cool! After that went to Long John Silver eat. After that slacked and rot around at cine. Waiting for them to reached.
Meet up, Leonard & Sinyi, Justin & His Gf, Vevian & Her Bf the couples. LOL! Tofu, TingTing & Songeng. Woah! Haha, saw alot of familiar people. Missing them! Cause long time never saw them. And miss those time can! So all rot & talk shits at (7)eleven outside. Eric went home changed.

Before they come we went to arcade and dance Para Para all the way. LOL! Exercise.
After that between 8pm - 8.30pm went to Waterloo St. For the underage event. Currently that event was quite bored! Damn fcuking bored! So Ah Bie reach, she also said she don't wanna go in. Quite bored! So they all wait for me outside. Haha, cause i got tag. So i can come in anytime. Was fcuking boring seriously!
So me, Tofu, Sara & Eric walked to cineleisure from there. Ah Bie went meeting her boyfriend at Cathay.

Didn't ask Justin & his gf went along, sorry. Was down all the way. This year Christmas is such a boring year. I was all black within my face. I could not control my emo-tion's too well. Im sorry for those things.
So went to cineleisure, eat Long John Silver again! Sara, Eric & Tofu went to kopitiam eat. So ex, still go. Haha!

Saw TingTing, Vevian & her bf, Joe & Songeng. They accompany me eat, thanks alot!
TingTing, sister did told me. "Forget the conflict between you and Songeng. Talk to him leh." Sis, if someone already promised a thing. Will it be break?!
So he did break, of cause im angry. He didn't even said a word to me. Must i make the first move?! Talk to him?! It's his fault?! Brother till like this! Seriously, i didn't do anything wrong. Sigh.

But while eating, i saw his face. Was abit like so sadness. I didn't when talking to him, in the end. What am i suppose to do?! WTF?! Im doing actually. Shits. =X

So after that Vevian & her bf when back. So left me, TingTing, Joe & Songeng.
We keep saying where to go, where to go. LOL!
Lastly, Tingting & Joe when to Ang Mo Kio. Songeng when back home. So left me, Sara, Eric, Tofu & Justin & his gf.

So we walked all the way to Clake Quay just to slack and chit-chat till first bus & train.
Saw Travis & his friend, they went slacking with us.
Im seriously was damn down, i could'nt control my own emo-tions. Is like someone is taking over your emo-tion. Thanks Tofu brother, for the shoulder.
Really appreciate it! After that around 6am plus, waiting for bus (2). When Bedok with Justin & his gf. Woah! Justin is so power! Can send his gf go Bedok, then still take bus go Kovan back. Haha! What a gentleman, haha!
So other when back home too.

Before we got home, we went for breakfast at Bedok Food Centre. Nasi Lemak, woohoo! Nice!
And now im here, Home Sweet Home.

Thanks for the reading!
Takecare, And once again Merry X'mas to everyone.
Even though im down. I still have the mood to celebrate Merry X'mas. (=