THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

avoid misunderstanding ;
sorry sorry sorry t tingting, my best best adek(sis)!

Photobucket
always my adek.
i won't blame you for nothing.
i won't ever lose a friend like you too. (=

firstly ; it was a huge misunderstanding, i hope my sister didn't meant anything.
LOL, what a huge mistake. sister, just because of this happen. on that day we are two in separate mode. how i wish that this things won't happen, t make our day worst. i hope this time round nothing will happen again. (=
about th meeting at bugis mos burger, yes im in th wrong. im so so sorry! )=

2ndly ; omg, did i give a bad reaction. im totally sorry, sister. i was in an angry/happy mode. i spent my 2nd underage clubbing with th atmosphere that is so impact! after that see what happen?! nevermind. thanks t all who at th dancefloor accompany me dance, like my adek! (tingting). i hope you would forgive me adek.

happy x'mas t everyone.
hope that nothing happens t me and everyone that is apart of me! (=