THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, September 22, 2008



girl, since we know each other...1 year 5months.
i've been waiting for you for so long!
inside my heart is in pain and alot emotion....
we always been happy with each other...
when we go out together and talking in the phone.
you give me LAUGHTER and JOYFULLY.
all my friends saids, OMG! boyster, u better tiongxim with that girl.
SHES DAMN PRETTY LA!

but then the first time i know u, i was so STUPID asking for you.
and you reject me! cause ur ex patch back with u.
and then nvm.
you break with your bf...
i still ask you, you didnt reply me back.
im damn sad and heart pain!
sigh, everytime i hear your voice i see those winds and waters...
flowing over me, and i see true LOVE from you!
girl, i love you, i like you, i have crush on you!
im your everything.
but why why! didnt u reply my msg...

but its okay, somehow alot of people tell me i was DUMB STUPID?
waiting for you...
and then my good brother closed closed brother, told me abt you.
i just didnt hear anything... cause i know it was a lie...
after hearing from my bro, i was heart broken and heart pain.
tears dropping...

just wanna see your face! for the moment...
i just being missing you!
Ecstasy (girl)
Can't hold it backYou know
I'm so addicted to you
Cravings attack
Whenever I get closer to you
I'm in withdrawl
Whenever you're away
I just want you here with me girl.