THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, September 22, 2008

get this thingy from von blog, cool!
check this out!

1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep.
But the couple saw me,
so I panic and 4 down.
The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me.
I ran until I felt 6 and threw up.
So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him.
Then I took a 9 and try to scare him.
10 God he run away.


10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven.
Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6.
He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work.
He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down!
I don't understand.
I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.

copyright of her blog 08.

Ecstasy (girl)
Can't hold it back
You know I'm so addicted to you
Cravings attack
Whenever I get closer to you
I'm in withdrawl
Whenever you're away
I just want you here with me girl.