THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, September 22, 2008

FAMILY DAY WAS A FUN OUTING!
on sunday, sorry was updating LATE.
haha, as my bro using the LAPTOP DAMN!
.......
so me and my bro was late going to dinner with parents and small sister.
getting in to a cab, and straight to EASTPOINT.
is at simei there.
haha ;DDDDDDDD the pictures will there what is going on.
thanks! for the view.





in the cab, cab cam whoring LOL. seriously that uncle is bloody slow! nb.
;DDDDDD

omfg! the foods are delicious, at HAN RIVER.
chinese+malay mixture.
its a buffet.
see those pics at the first one, i put all the food,
2ndly it cooked.
3rdly i EAT IT UP!
woohoo, delicious.


well, long time never update my sister photos.
so here are some photos of my sister, acting cutes.
haha, i ask her do it! LOL.
she was eating 3 cups of ice cream la!
she getting more fat-er and more fat-er.
ahhhS!!!!!!
hahahas, isn't she CUTE..................lol.
my real sister la! aburden!

heres my ice - cream, as i do it my self.
chocolate ice mint + cookie's & cream + some topplers chocolates.
nice! woohoo! i enjoy eating ice cream as i never eaten them since 6 months.
RAWKS!
ahahahahas.

the end of our FAMILY SUNDAY OUTING.
see no food, but still my big brother taking food and eat.
omg! he hor, cant stop eating. LOL!
guess total of payment my father pay's.
4+1 meaning, 4 adults + 1 child that is my sister.
LOL.
TOTAL : $159.25cents. 25cents also want count.
LOL, EX BUT FCUKING DELICIOUS AND NICE!
you guys should try it ya!
bye.

Ecstasy (girl)
Can't hold it back
You know I'm so addicted to you
Cravings attack
Whenever I get closer to you
I'm in withdrawl
Whenever you're away
I just want you here with me girl.