THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

meet up fiona.. go to KK hospital to meet brent, minghui and their son.
lets the photo SPEAKS.
;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Kyo Ng
Brent' son, haha!
so cute sia.




at KK hospital, minghui friends.
brent taking care of his son.
imagine, it was me. oh mine! i wont carry my own son.
haha cause really very NERVOUS de.
LOL!
i dont dare. =X




dinner @ BREEKO' with crystal.
chocolate fundel.
with STRAWBERRY'S, BANANA'S, APPLE'S, BROWNIE'S & OUR FAVOURITES MASHMELLOW'S.
woohoo =D =D =D



at night, when to bishan. prawn, prawn. haha!
wow! crystal was DAMN lucky can! we start the thingy, 5 mins she get a prawn LOL!
lucky BIATCH! hahahahahahas.
congrats la!
but im so NOOB.
i dont know how to prawn, even do friends has teach me 20 times.
i cant do it! rarr.
but i have been teach by CRYSTAL, sis i think i can do well. hahahahas.
next time.
alright!


Hey, make your way to me, to me
And I'll always be just so inviting
If I ever start to think straight
This heart will start a riot in me

Let's start, start, hey!