THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, May 30, 2009

This Post is to my Beloved Brother (:

Rather then changing your life ? Your attitude to a better one.
Isn't it the same Bro ... Might else well you just stick your now the life then a new one.
Human beings, they are all the same. They have their own standard attitude.
I have a attitude too, i think worsen then anyone out there.

You know what ? What is worst ?
When i'm dancing halfway at club'd, sudden this guy go infront of me and dance ?
Is like so NOOOOO RESPECT ! So you know what i did ? I go infront of him and purpose push him with my shoulder hahaxz ! So who's attitude more fcukupxz ? Even my parents can't even control my Attitude, but time goes by i become more Respectful towards everyone! (:

Yeah, no more fighting no more gangsterxz.

SOOOOO, you just need to control your Attitude thats all. (:
You don't need to CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE !

Hopefully you UPDATE your blog ! You better DO ! (x

if im a bad person, you dont like me
i guess ill go, make my own way
its a circle
a mean cycle
i cant excite you anymore
wheres your gavel? your jury?
whats my offense this time?
youre not a judge but if youre gonna judge me
well sentence me to another life.

dont wanna hear your sad songs
i dont wanna feel your pain
when you swear its all my fault
cause you know were not the same
oh were not the same
the friends who stuck together
we wrote our names in blood
but i guess you cant accept that the change is good.
(: