THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm feelin' all superhuman
You did that to me
a superhuman heart beats in me.


Wanted to go down just to free my mind from Headache and so on.
Glen called and ask "Whether i wanna follow them go to Expo"
Cause he gonna buy his Army stuff. =D
Soon glen will be in the Army! (:
So when down with my Brother and meet up with my Uncle.
Slack till glen come, brother got home first. He always can't wait to play his so called
" Kal Online " RARR.

After that Glen reached, and Cassandra was like "Xiaode, you confirm wanna wear that shorts .... " Hahaxz ! I was liked " Okayxz, i go home and changed "
It's looked so hahaxz nvm. So when home changed, Terry accompany me when up.
And after that straight to Expo, there's alot of sales bargain at there. All so cheap the stuff! I should get my Pay soon, i wanna buy something from there.

So glen send me home, so slacked with my Uncle awhile before hitting home.
Hmm, okayxz... That's all for today! (:


Hey Missy !
You was saying "Humji piece of Shit ? Dun say myself until so Big Fcukxz ?
- Since when i said myself, i'm so that Big Fcukxz ? Helloooo !
From today Onwards we're Nobody to each other.
- We are always Nobody to each other. Your not even my Real Cousin lehxz ?
How could it be happening! Dotxz ....
30 bucks i setlle with my Bro.
- Okayxz, since you owned my Brother, i shall return to him.
I'm BOYSTER is just a Fucking Nobody ?
- Did that consent you ? @ First.