THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, March 06, 2009

It was a unpredictable dream, i did saw with my own Soul Eyes.
I don't wish it to happen in my dream again and again.

It's was all started from 10pm, i started to sleep. I don't know why i sleep too early, when i have an insomnia. I used to sleep around 2am - 4am. But i don't know why on that time i able to sleep like 10pm. So i started to sleep, scratching all the Mosquito bitexz. Then i started to sleep.
And this is what I dreamxz :

It started when i walking with This Person, we was going Parklane to hit some Lan Games such as Dota & Left4Dead. I was Extremely happy, i don't know why. At that time there was no Emo-tion at all. So we played for 2-5 hours. After that it was like around 9pm we finished the game hour. So we started to walk to Plaza Singapura to slacked.

So we started to Light our Ciggerates, at that point i was so Urgent on going to the Toilet. So i tell the person, i really need to go to the toilet. So i started to Run opposite the Bunk there is one toilet. So after i done, in the next minute... I saw the Person was Stab with this 2 big size guy, i came straight and run towards the person and start to shout.

The two big size guy started to run when i came to the person. My tears was Dropping from far enough and started taking out the Knife from the person Stomach. I was "OMGAWD, OMGAWD" and Tears was dropping as like Flooding all around Plaza Singapura. Started to call Police & Ambulance. After a minute the Police & Ambulance came, they started to ask me Question. But i just Answer them with my Tearing drops.

The person was taken to the Nearest Hospital and it was all safe.

And i finally wake up from my Dream with my Tears dropping. I don't know why it was so Fuckingxz sad, maybe it was all a Dream. I hope it didn't happen in Realityxz.

Sigh, life is just Normal. 7 More days to my Army, i hope i can Achieve towards it. Hope to become fit and have my normal size Body. Haha!(:
Okayxz and i hope i won't be so Black! Haha.

Oh ya, i gonna share something. Do you guys know that Levi's are Giving away $20 bucks ?
To those who return their Old Levi's T-Shirt's ? Hahahaha! I saw on the TV Advertisement.
Just to share.(:

Okayxz, i got to go sleep. After i smoke, have to wake up early later. If not later people said i BOMB THEMXZ ! Haha.(: Goodnight people !(:


Click on the ADS - If there's any Advertisement.(: