THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Updated! (:

First thingxz 1st. Thankxz to all my Brother's!
Hope that we won't get the chance to meet againxz. How greatful are you Brother's is.
Thankxz to all the Memories! I really appreciate it!
So what Friday? I taught suppose to meet, end up i was waiting for Call's from you Brother's.
I was Typicallyxz Stupidxz to wait for you Brother's to call. Yes, indeed!

Fire, Eugene was the Onlyxz one who Called me, whether wanna meet?
I was telling him
"Well, i guess i have a bad mood todayxz, all the other Brother's didn't wanted to meet me!"
Well, i'm fine with it. Thanks to Terry who accompanied me the whole dayxz!
I really look down all my Brother's. And yes, this Centuryxz?
Do brother's really Exist? NOT!

When to Bugisxz hit some arcade, have our dinner and gone to Pek Kio as known as Cambridge Road there. Slacked till Morning Busxz.(:
Slack with Terry & Amanda. Thankxz guysxz i have the greatest Laughter of all!
We talked about our Schooldays! Haha, it was coolxz ya!
12 years of friendship! From Primary to Secondary and still Counting Downxz! Yeah(:

Post Updated !!!!!!

Saturday when to Bugis, obviously! Haha(:
So everyone was being attracted to Bugis.
The Arcade, the Chicken Rice tong seng, the Big Bird,
the Bubble Tea Shop. I have been like going there for quite
everyday. Fuckxz! Can we switch place ? Haha(x
After that
planning to go Rounding, as today is my Lovely Memories Day with the Apples(:
Thanks! We went to Bugis after that Cineleisure then East Coast. After that near my house there, so windy!(: Haha!

Thanks to Amanda, Glen, Hankee, Jia Yin & Terry.
For the Accompanys. Haha!(:
Won't forget about the Full Memories of Apples!
And i won't forget you guys!

(Pictures are below, SIY)


♥♥♥
(PS : @ Cineleisure Gloria Jeans./Cakes & Milkshakes!/Us ? Haha(: )


♥♥
(PS : Bedok Jetty (East Coast Park)/Smoker's! Glen, Jy & Terry)


♥♥
(PS : Two Model's./@ Bbq pit East Coast ; Amanda & Jia Yin)


♥♥
(PS : Nice One!(: Amanda, Hankee, Me/Glen, Jia Yin & Terry)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you know, who i'm talking about! Than keep to yourself! ):


I really don't know whether i wanna take it for granted, it's whether of fact of Trusting? Promise? I feel like trusting in you wasn't there and when you promise something is always broken.
Why must ignore the Person who is always contacting you and missing you.
While im at here didn't even bothered to like.... sigh whatever!
Since's he like you? Have a Crush on you? Or even Like you? Or Miss You!! Why didn't bothered to Cherish it? Ya and you know what my heart saids
"Why even bothered to Love & Care that someone,
when that someone didn't Love & Care to you?"

Why must life must be so unfair! Isn't it hard to said straight to their face...
That, I'm Boyster really Loves You! T.T It's just reallyxz hard!
I'm just not Scaredxz to said it! It's just that,
You won't Accept it!
Alrightxz! Whatever it is, I just don't want you to Cry nor Hurt yourself. If one dayxz, i choose to Let you go. And i just wanted you to Leave me alone.
Maybe the time is not right to said to your Facexz that
"I Sincerely, Love You!"
Oh fuckxz! Love just hurt the way you Hurtxz them! I try to Care about you! What's all the Dote-ing for?
It's just a Sickness to you!


Boyster is Having a Extreme - Heartbroken! No matter what, No one will Let him down!


( Click the ADS if there's a Advertisement. Thanks(: )