THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm back after 3 - 4 days. YEAH(:

2nd of Feb.

It was so fast, can i wish that i can be back to the old days!
When all schooling and studying. Haha!
When i have like so many brothers(: & true friends.
Sorry for like, never update.
Hmm, let me think where did i when.
On the friday, i went to dk where forget liao!
Saturday was @Padang, event party of City Alive.
The party was Extremely sucks to the core!
Should not when can! I rather go pub or Real clubs! Haha.
Sunday went to Jia Yin mei house to have Steamboat.
Long time never have steamboat liao. It was shiok! shiok!
Eat eat till i go fat!
Fat till no girlfriend and no one will disturb you haha!
Cause your enjoying your own bloody food! Yeah(:
I wish i could be fat again.
But it won't happen is like wtf!
I keep eating and eating but my stomach won't grow fat!
You guys know what? It grow taller more taller.
I don't wish to grew taller again, very hard to find girlfriend nowadays.
All girls are so short! But then when the girls have tall boyfriend,
They will like woah! They love holding tall tall guys hand and sleep on the hand.
No taking advantage girls! Haha, now is what century okay(:
Hahahahaha.
Now girls have to be gentlemen all the way. Not always guys have to do it.
Hehe, but im different so don't worry. I be the gentlemen you be the lady.
Dots dots dots.

City alive the DJ's was like so terrible, keep playing a song and remix to other.
Not even 5mins can!!!!
Nabei cheebye. Hahaha!
Thats why i was so moody, and was abit jealous hais.
What to do, saw girls dancing with guys lo.
I was damn angry with that Tofu.
He's freaking making me mad!
Ya thanks to Kendra, for making me cheer up.
Weeeee....
Tofu, please understand your my fucking Runner.
Please have some Matured brain!
I don't wish to Promote nor said his name again.
Is like so wasted to have this type of brother.
You wanna be Runner go fucking with Ruth.
I can find my Good Runner myself. You think i cannot meh?
Please....

Thanks friends & brother's.
I have learn something in Advance.
Don't always let your friends nor your brother's take your ciggerate like Everytime.
Hmm, thanks lah! I will remember always.

And bloody cheebye brother.
How sad whenever you don't even have ciggerate, i will ask you still give you.
When i don't even have ciggerate, you wouldnt automatically ask nor give me.
I must ask you de. This is what Retribution i get ?
And shut your Kiddo's words please. So talketive.
Ownself said wanna go Clubbing then DARE YOUR WORDS!
Don't KAOBEI HERE KAOBEI THERE, said what...
Arr, eh i scared i cannot go in leh, how!
Walao, please leh! Feeling like SLAP YOUR BLOODY FACE CAN!
Stop being KIDDOS, omg i hate this type of people! RARR.
I don't wanna said more things RARR!

Alright, stop here.

COUNTDOWN TO 9 MORE DAYS!

RYAN, BEST BROTHER COMING BACK!

WOAH, SO HAPPY!