THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stop, saying about my FCUKING SINGLISH. EMILY ? EAT MY IDIOT LAN JAO YEOS. BITCHS ! Haha.

Alright, CNY was great gambling all day long!
Money also all gone, just like that.
Wtf!! It can't happen, im stopping my habit on gambling!
It will make my ATTITUDE changed till worst! RARR.
Yesterday, Sara's house was fun. She invited us for CNY celebration.

I was like into it lahs, but in the end! Left 4 of us, quite boring.
But it was alright, i just have fun for like 4 hours then 4 hours of boring.
Hmm, quite not bad!!!
I will stop my fcuking gambling bad habit!!
Okay, i gonna listen to you guys!!!
Please, stop complaining please....

Whoever didn't turn up at Sara's house.
This is for you _\_ YOU!!!
I dislike people who said they promised, in the end ?
What's on my mind keep thinking of this type of people, maybe brothers ?
Pathetic!!! Seriously.
Okay, talking about brotherhood topic.

I wanna said something CLEARLY!!!
I just wanna fcuking don't care you brother's, who i dislike alot!!!
Don't come and said what your SORRY ?? Sorry means what ??
Please for me you said sorry like so many times!!!
It's like so disgusting when hearing that alot of times from you!!!
MOFO'S!!!
GET A LIFE, please...

But i prefer my last time brother, that i have quarrel..
I wish t get him back of my Brotherhood.
But its like could not happen!!!
I wish 1 thing upon my heart...
Can time turn back?
I'm sorry i said those things!!! I know your rich, WE ARE TWO ARE RICHES.
You no money everytime i come all the way just to give you money...

Everytime you very bored, i always will be there whenever im busy.
Because i feel that your the good brother towards me. Then other bro's.
I just wish this moment would come. Hais ....