THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A day have changed.

Ruth, i accept your apology.
We are friends now.
She's my best coolest BUDDY!

So people out that! Shut your mouth up and better don't open this topic again and again!
I have enough of it! LOL =X


-----------------------

Alright, enough of those things. I feel pity of them! Looking down on them.
Haha!
Back from Pasir Ris, before that went t Bugis & Club.
Celebrating my Big Brother Birthday.

Happy 21's Birthday.

You have grown big enough!
Go watch R21 show than! Haha. =)
And shall lend his Ez-Link t watched R21 shows!(:
So despo! Nawwww....
Atleast i can watch ? How about you guys ?
Confirm some spammers will against me on this topic!
Tsk Tsk ! What a Sore Loser !
Try this, _\_ you ! Haha.

Th club was fun! I dance till im so happy!
Drink too much, feeling giddy now.
Free entry ; On a guestlist.
Woohoo!
Th glamorous, th foxy foxy! =)

Picture's will update after, amanda send me th pics.

After that went t Pasir Ris with Eric, eat supper.
Slack with Ah Pui Aka Joker Aka Jeremy till morning.
Went back home around 8am.
Damn tired now, soon i will go back t my coffin!

Hahahahahahaha!(:
Good night everyone!
Have a good day.