THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, January 09, 2009

HAHA HOHO, TAUGHT YOU GET TH MONEY TOO, GREEDY MUTHAFCUKAS!

To all haters/spammers/jealousy !

THIS IS FOR YOU !

Sweatin' me but I'm not your type,
You think you irk me and you're so right,
I'd rather keep the trash and throw you out.
Stupid bitch in my beach blog!

Naw I ain't gone go and act a fool.
And be lead story on the OLD news.
Not me sucker!
I'll never be your lover!
I'm gonna make you suffer!
You stupid muthafcuker!


Ha Ha
Hoo Hoo
Thought you'd get the money too
Greedy muthafcukers
Try to have your shit's
And eat it too
.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I betcha think this song is about you

I betcha think this song is about you


I betcha think this song is about you


I betcha think this song is about you


Gotta chip upon your shoulder

I just knocked it off

Show me what you gonna do


I ain't 'bout to run

You have just run out of ammunition

Shootin' blanks
now

You son of a BYTCH!


Before I need you, I bet you gonna need me
You ain’t want me, anyway you wanted to be me.
What made you think I wanted to keep you around
While I work my ASS off while you just lounge around, huh?

You SLUMP, BUM, SON OF A BYTCH!

And uh, How much you worth? I think negative, done
!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

-boyster/ sign off.