THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I gonna post this thru ALL IN MY HEART ! & i letting IT GO !

I have a Dream! I have a Future.
Yeah(:

I gonna be a Bachelor, maybe. Haha!
Have alot of girls ? Don't married.
Who love me ! Im not that HANDSOME.
Like those Passerby's said!(:

I don't fcuking care too. They wanna talk about me, cause im always a HOT topic!
For them only. Hehe.
Parent's always like t predict my future.

They said :
Boy, we have this feeling! we have this feeling.
Then i said : What feeling ?
Your gonna be RICH as you grow up, maybe after Ns!
I said "How sure ?"
Haha!

Nah! I won't get a girl.
Maybe finding 1, a Part-time Valentine Date ?
Wahahahaha!

Yeah(:
My Future is Get a Big Big House!
With a Car! With a Bike!
And i gonna STAY all alone.
And make sure i gonna throw all MY $$$$ ON MY BED! LOL =X
Woohoo!

Walao, too emo lo! ((:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I think im Dreaming too much!
Friday going Shopping Buy this Buy that!
Chinese New Year, my clothes Like not enough.
Omg, i almost forgot! Friday i going with who...
LOL.

Saturday, shall cancel th date with Jeffery & Joey.
Th two's J's haha!
Cause there is a Underage Party.
I think Jeffery will be coming, but i will ask Joey t come along.(:

Yeah(:
Friday i going Hougang slack with Jeremy.
My Xiaodi! Long time no meet him.
But idk what time and where should meet!
Damn! Leave my number at his msn, and he didn't reply me or what.
Nevermind, i shall find Ilana. My Best Sister!(:
Hougang here i come, on Friday! Yeah(:

I have a Dishearted Feeling ):

I get Throw up everytime and whenever i go out with you guys.
I don't know why. I try t stay with this new clique. But i try many many times t stay closed.
But in th end, our Clique will dead by now.
This one got girlfriend, that one got boyfriend. That one working.

And me ? Become your guys lampost ? Maybe when you guys are REALLY free.
Then give me a call or what.
I don't wanna like stuck at this bugis village then left all alone, said meet after all never meet back.

One said Friday off ? End up Friday work, Sat Work ?
This is call what ? Off Working Day ....
I don't know you guys are bluffing me or what !
I feel so Dishearted, really!
Seriously! Get your brain WORKING lah hor kid !
Government people also got OFF DAY de lo.
What freaking shit you doing with this COMPANY, when you work for like 7days ?
1 week ! Then you don't have any off day ?
That's really weird SERIOUS TALKING !
Whatever lah, maybe you guys are REALLY free and don't make my day worst.
Please, advice t you guys. CALL ME ! =))))))))

And t you Fcuking Annoying Ponyo BuzzerBy's!
Your so hardcore on Barking people Blog's.

Boyster ; "Here's a Bone, Grab & SHUT UR MOUTH UP"
(:



To ; Ryan.

Please, give me a PROOF.
When i said is on 20th of Feb ? I think i didn't mention a date also.
Serious Speaking ; If your not Sincere t come! Then don't come.
I don't wish my Chalet will turn Punches Of Hot-Dogs + Crabs around.

And this Notice t all who are INVITED t my CHALET.
You bring Friends ?
READ THIS !

Boyster ; Fcuk off and fcuk... off your friends off my CHALET!
Did i invite ur Friends ? No!! Then ...
What you waiting for ?! LOL =X

Im Helping my Brother, Fire.

Who know KELUN ?
Stay Teck Whye, Slack at Woodland de!
Who know's his Address, TAG ME!
Thanks for th help, who helped! (:

The end of my Blog Journey.
For today(:
Stay Calm, Stay Healthy People!
Love.(: