THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, January 19, 2009

Forgave, Sickening !

Sunday, 18 January 2009

When t City-Hall meetup my brother and Ash.
Have a cup of Starbucks Ice-Blended, cost about $7plus.
Seat down, chit-chat awhile and went t bugis.
My brother and Ash hit down t St - James Powerhouse.

Went bugis met glen, before waiting for glen.
Play some Arcade, saw Kai that pro piece of Kof !
Haha!
After that plan t go prawning @ Bishan.
So ask CJY (Chen Jia Yin) go as her off day is on Monday.
Haha, so happily Prawning.
I get t Prawn many as last time.
=\
P.S ; As last time was so fcuking NOOB!

Hahahahahah!

Here's th price for Prawning @ Bishan.
If im not wrong.

1 Hour - $15
2 Hour - $ 25
3 Hour - $30


-----------------------------------------------------

To my Beloved Best Brother!

I just don't understand your fcuking attitude.
It just making me more frustrated, th way you chat with me like a hell!

Whats wrong with you ?
When i said that " Your totally, not coming ? "
Is a true thing alright!
You msn me " Im afraid, i can't attend your chalet! "

Then FINE dhen !
Of all th hardworking, of all th hard words!, of all th hard promises!
OF ALL TH HARD BROTHER-HOOD.

This is what i get.
Yes, its a retribution right ?
Name it manzxzx !
Fine, if your not coming. Yeah(:
I don't force people, thanks ar!

But you made a promise!
And your promised always came's t a lie!
You think you do this way, people won't angry ?!
Better watch ur mouth, check ur mouth before PROMISING on something!

DAMN!