THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, December 22, 2008

why make it, till it so pain.
my brain are hurting me.
stop it! stop it!
keep bleeding in love.
i don't know why my head keep hurting me.
oh god, what happen! =[

later on is zouk, don't make th event without me.
i wish t be dhere. sigh, i feel so sad whenever i said i wanna make love with that girl.
but its too hard, t forget someone who you really love alot.

song currently listening from JOEL brother blog : 失落非主流 - Jay Chou.
finally hes back! i think so, he said : Sunday he will be back.
i hope so! and i wish t meet him. T.T
sorry about th camera thingy. sigh.

what a sad song. i love listening t his songs.
number 1 supported for JAY! woohoo.

eric, sara and ah wei. forgive me for not meeting you guys on sat.
my head are hurting me seriously. i already taken alot alot of panadol.

t eric, laoda! be strong. please, don't be like me please!
my head really hurt! get out! get out! anything is inside.
CRY'S........

please once again GO OUT! T.T

thanks for all th people who care about me!
all tags will be reply tomorrow, sorry for th delay.

Brent, brother. don't because of DOTA we quarrel.
im sorry, im sorry. its not xialan or what.
sigh, you always said about that thingy. i have nothing t said.
but seriously! we are th best brother alright, nothing can break our brother relationship.

i wish t said something about someone.
hais, firstly that is a brother of mine.

you didn't even care about me anymore.
as your brother, im always there whenever you need me! but since ......
skip ! T.T
now that all our brothers have girlfriend, its time we need t find one. =(
but go ahead without me, i won't and never find one.
fcuking hurt alot! i don't wanna get hurt again.

let's end this UNLUCKY YEAR, and i gonna start with a good YEAR. 2009.
please, end this 2008 fast. i wish t step in t 2009, cause it is OX YEAR i think haha.

christmas, guys lets meet up altogether we can spend time more. if you guys free.
i miss last 2 years and last year! omg it was fcuking lucky year, t celebrate with you guys.
i hope this christmas would be more fun.
see you guys dhen.

[=
i miss, i care, i concern, i love t those who show CARE & CONCERN & RESPECT towards me.

i don't give a fcuk whoever is so JEALOUS about me!
that is damn childish. =P

alright, yesterday (sunday)
meet song eng at bedok, take bus 31 t whampoa take something from my didi.
and eat our dinner at hua jie shop (hokkien mee) NICE SUPER NICE.
$3 bucks like $4-$5 sia. woohoo! hunger comes and go. =P

after that when t parklane, was about t meet ah fan.
and something happen, he didn't make it. sigh, i don't know what ah fan thinking about seriously.
i seriously hate him now! he said hes friend was being ROBBED + BEAT ?! and now at hospital.
2 times you bastard me. what you gonna do next ?! KILL ME ?!
please, do. i will thanks you for doing that.
_|_ you.

after that when find glen, he finished work. so we decided t go rounding.
round about t novena, kallang, tampines & bedok.
and finally we are so tired, so we hit t kallang mac before we home sweet home. [=

end,
takecares.

P.S : PLEASE VIEW THIS BLOG.
YES INDEED, I HATE AH LIANS TOO. WOOHOO !



I HATE AH LIAN