THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a fcuking brother, what kind of brother you are!
son of a bytch! said accompany till th club ends?! end up?!
you have meet your new BROTHER right?! so leave me aside?!

good, for you. serve you right manxzxz!
yes, i know he more better dhen me. so just fcukingxzxz leave me!
i don't die without you, i have still more brothers who care and concern about me!
your just a fcuker seriously! i didn't intend t meet you ever again. call me, i won't answer ur calls.
so this is a clue for you BYTCHXZXZ _|_ .

slept late, and wake up even more late. suppose t meet tingting, tofu, song eng.
nevermind, tingting & songeng dua me. they take cab without me. its ok!
i know im in th fault, i wake up late. prepare/bathe, do my hair. mrt down t bugis.
meet them at bugis mos burger. justin was later dhen me! i already tell t meet at 6pm - 7pm.
but i reach more faster dhen justin nevermind! justin came, and we finished eating @mos burger.
so we went t arcade play some games. with tingting friend.

after that take cab down t ZOUK! it was a GOOD&BAD party.
firstly, th price are expensive.
2ndly, gangster are all over th place.
3rdly, fighting was all over th dancefloor.
4thly, friend got stabbed. wtf!

this is what i hate about underage party.
th queue was alright. but this happen, NO WAY MEN!
after that dhere's somethings happen about my cliques.
it was not meant t be like this. i hope it ends today!
im sick of fighting about somethings.
should not reveal! =[

after that wanted t eat prata shop, but it closed. so we went over t great world city t see mac was open. but it closed too. so we take cab down t lido, eat morning breakfast. after that justin, tofu & ah bie went home. so me, eric & sara mrt down t bedok. t slack awhile, after that straight
HOME SWEET HOME! DIE.

meeting eric & sara later.
thank you for reading.

tcs.