THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, October 04, 2008




tears dropping thru my eyes and im hurt!
fo those words i have said to you guys!


to gerald my best bro :
Well, actually yesterday we should go out together?
Well, i did msg you.
Then you said the msn thingy has some problems.
Well, actually i hate people bastard me.
Imma good BROTHER, you know.
you can ask that FCUKER taizi, i can eventually wait fo him below his block for 3-4 hours.
Yet, he never come down?
Ok fine, i deceived to die!
I deceived to die, alright.
I wanna said thru all from my heart and i wanna let it go!


gerald, bro.
you miss me?
you wanna meet me?
but the best thing la! you meet justin, you cant eventually ask fo my home number?
so that u can call you.
or what.
actually i waited for quite long hours, just to wait for your answer.
on whether we meeting anot?
i mean, if you really donwan meet me, then just said donwan meet.
dont ask people to wait, until late night then im lazy to go out.



"well, im sorry fo those words alright, i was in attitude. i hope i beg forgive."
"but yet, YES. i must think twice whether, if you ask me out, i must really think TWICE.
i scared alright, of this such things.
i get bastard so many times.
WHY WHY ?
if you really got an good answer, you can tag on my blog. or msn me.
thanks bro!


to my best bro RYAN :
fo so many years we become best bro ever!
yes, im lucky to have one brother that is so good!
yet, i said all those HARD WORDS.
well, i gonna said this thru my heart and let it go!

i just dont want to keep and i will reminded it.
and i will felt sad at all times.


"bro, im appreciate that actually you tolerate me & my attitude.
YES, you let me attitude you!
and you always forgive me time after time when i say sorry t you.
yet over a small matters, things turn out this way."


well, im sorry! bro.
yes i know your different than others bro!
you are the best, you are the BEST!


but wait, let me ask you a question.
i wanna let it go all the words from my heart, as you know i will kept it inside it.
and i will remember all those and i will sad, emo.
thats it! everyones knows. haha.
okay, the question is ?
im scared, i did featured you on friendster.
and eventually put ur photos for those who make me happy and joy at all times.
but im really scared, what if one day.
you care so much abt this person, and just let go off me as a brother?
i didnt saw any of my careness at yours?
you give me words, ya everyone can read it.
words can be lies, words can be false?
if you really care for me, and kept it as my brother?
SHOW ME! I WANNA SEE IT!
NOT WORDS, AS WORDS LIES.


EXAMPLES :
FRIENDS MEANT TO BE ENEMYS?
BROS MEANT TO BE BOOMERS?
SIS MEANT TO BE SHITSY?
WORDS MEAN TO BE LIES!


get it? SO SHOW ME. WHETHER YOU CARE FOR ME OR NOT?
YES, i care fo you!
i featured you and put all the HARD WORK of you as in your pictures that is so HEARTFULL!
do i get what it takes?
SO SHOW ME!
(emo)