THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Its rainy day, what’s the matter with me!
I’m thinking of you.I'm afraid to call you as I cannot find a reason to.
The sound of rain is keeping me awake.
Changing myself into something familiar.

The silent spectacle becoming your substitute.
Will you accompany me to listen the rain drops.
Anticipation making people more and more indulged
Who is like me ?Waiting for her peacefully,
Failing in love with you, I’ve already learnt
The lonesome taste i have tasted it!

A person unfolding to a person rubbing their tears
How’s this rain,
how’s this night
How’s can I possibly miss you anymore
How heavy the rain is
How dark the sky, does it have to be so that i can finally have consideration

Actually without me you can’t distinct between those things.

Penetrating changes closing in which can still be greater,
Don’t say you’ll feel bad.
Don’t say you want to change.
The loved victim doesn’t need to apologize.

My love for you is like paradise.

goodbye girl, i promise myself to forget you.
if i keep waiting for you.
what do i get?
what do i hope?
i think im dumb + stupid just to wait for you.
girl, i want you to promise me....
forget about me, forget about those memories,
i wanna erase it all.
you totally break my heart, i really cant take it!

i shall find my true love one day.
promised me 1 thing, forget about me.
thank you!

: (

thank you girl for those memories!