THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

to xiaonoob. disown bro !

"CB IS YOU MAKE ME DULAN, IF YOU NVR SAY THOSE WORD WILL I GIVE YOU ATTITUDE? CB... BRO? GO HONGAN LA.. CB! "

WAH, ! who do ue think ue are ! wah, ue want write like that to LOW BOYSTERZ REPUTATION, ryte.
fine lo. let the game BEGAN !

i make ue DULAN because of what ?
ehs, please lo. ur attitude is the worst den anyone else lo. cb ! people care for ue okae ! fine lo, let everyone listen what i gonna write.

XIAONOOB = born in 1991 Gemini = ATTITUDEKIA.

ehs, ue dulan with me for what, its true okae... what i have said lo.
please stop ur fcuking attitude... i know whye ur ex steads cant tahan ue anymore hor ! because ue have fcuking attitude, ehs ! even ah wen said to me lo. cb, ue want play come out play lahs.
want ban me at msn, ban forever okae. i tell ue now everyone dislike ue ! even so many people tell me that they dont like ue ! fcuking attitude problem, wah ask me go hong gan ! ehs ue go hao kao gan lahs ! cb !

just now ue angry with ahfan, now ue want take ur angryness to me. what the hell ue thinking about... about the pants hor, actually i wanted to paid for ue ok ! ue the one who said no need, now ue want fcuk with me huhs ! just now fcuking ask ue nicely, tomorow how... ue fcuking said dont know HELLO ! ue are the organiser lehs, bitch !

ehs, alot ppl said ue shootkia, brother's tell ue secret ue good tell go for ue ! WADEVER IT IS HOR... UE WANT DO ANYTHING UE DO OKAE ! dont get me involve can le, i hate xiaodidi okae ! i now what age to fight with ue lahs i 18 liao lehs. ue lehs 16 ehs qi hao kao gan lahs ! cb !

nabei.... lets see wat people will said about ue ! bastard brother... ehs qi hao kao gan lah..