THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

@ ahbie house update.

hmm, now starting working hais, so buyers lahs the work place. wadever it is, i still miss ue. girl, why i msg ue, never reply, i fell sad. life is getting boring, trying to be EMO for the year. todae never go w0rk lahs, sians, i hate that YISHUN xiaodidi, cheebye ! i accidently push him the he push me and said BU SHUANG ar !

den nvm, he punch on my body 2 time, den i use my hand take his face and push to he lamppost knn den i run as fast as i can. no backup soorie. haha. dots, suddenly when running saw his friend coming den see him got blood lo. HAPPY ! whahaa. soorie guys never update.

was busy in working lahs, and ue quys know i move house.
tomorow going marina, see fireworks. wearing new skinny jeans. hahas. im so happy life fcuk !
brent sux to the max lahs, cheebyekia hahas.
prepaid top up le dont want reply. zhi hao kao kan lahs ! nabei ! reborn hair fringe le.

so tomorow will be new BOYSTERZ.
i love ue and me. together. i waiting for ur answer.
hais, girl if ue ignore me i got nothing to said, everynight i keep listening to the song Shuo Yi Qian Bian Wo Ai Ni, keep dreaming of ue and me. how i wish we can be together, and be like other couple. i will be faithful to ue. once love have got into ur heart ue will mine forever ! I LOVE UE !