THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, September 01, 2006

long time never blog le.

by the way, i kana sack by my boss, hahas. well, what can i do, well yesterday return the clothes to them, den chao from there. den SETTLE some stuff, woo. Good fight alrite.. hahas. nothing else le. just doing my bg backgound lohx.. haiis.. siianx.. dont know what job to interview.. well dey never even gif me 2nd chances lols. nvm... get paid le. den can said haha... diao.. i want go buy skull STUFFs. hehe. xP.

den yesterday after that go sembawang play arcade... yea. i win alot of kof... but wasting money too. @_@... met my biao jie yesterday. SHE GREAT ! hehe. xP...

HAPPY WIF MY NEW LIFE. HAPPY WIF MY FRIENDS. CYA ! <33>