THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, August 25, 2006

let love lead the way.

Part of me laughs (me laughs)Part of me cries (I cry)Part of me wants to question why (wants to question why)

You can be all that and still can be who you areYou gotta know for sure that it isn't make believeYou may feel weak but you are strongDon't you give up ifIf you keep holding on, you'll never be wrongJust close your eyes cause it lies deep in your heart, yeahPart of me laughsPart of me cries (I cry)Part of me wants to question why (question)Why is thee painWhy is there sunshine then the rain

i <3 this song. it reminds me of my friends. and enemy. hahas and my ex stead. lols !
hmm. will post the song. hahas. cant tell the title and the singer. copyright not available. FUCK OFF !