THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, September 10, 2006

back from ORCHARD.

Listening to : BUTTONS - PUSSYCAT DOLLS ( SLOW VERSION ).

hahas. hmm, let me think where did i go yesterday...
oh ya, was waiting THE BUNCH OF BITACH.. dey come so late nabei ! hahas. i was at somerset MRT... faster then THEM.. well wait for freeze about 20 mins. SMOKE again.. hais. den freeze come le... mickey dont know go where.. dots.. then i sms him, he forget today we g0rt meeting, den i tell him... you at where, you want meet or dun want meet.. lols. den he said ok i changed anyhow den he go out.. oh ic. hahas. then we walk to cineleisure side den taka... when passing the traffic light i saw my DI (MELVYN) hahas. he walk with 2 girls... going to heeren..
call him, den he said later den meet me. ok nvm we walk to taka go down path way... shoutcut... becoz it was too HOT. we was wearing black... hahas. den go mc cafe slacked. drink the ICE CHOCOLATE so fcuking NICE. hahas. den slacked there until mickey come... den mickey come le he ask to meet far east.. bo pian. WALK lahx. nabei.. at far east le i buy bubble tea... b4 that i at the escalator i saw the SWEET GREEN COUPLE liao le, the mickey and fiza lahx. hahas. dey so TINY.. opss =x ! ... soorie lahx... play play only. dont tio me lehx. im GUAI KIA. hahas...
den walk walk to lvl 1 to kakak lvl hahas. ask freeze he know whos that... is our place and company PRIVATE LIMITED hor.. hahas... well den walk to walk underpass again... den go taka that side again... well then go heeren... walk walk walk... was not tired just saw so MANY OF FRIENDSTER FRIEND... lols.. den after that mickey plan to walk and eat at long john CINE... den i said ok lohx ANYTHING DE so walk there... den go long john eat.. that time was 7+ bahx .. or i dont know cant remember.. hahas...den mickey sms me, to go first cause he meeting his other friends. so we said ANYTHING DE.. den we go infront of the cineleisure... call ah ken.. cause ah ken keep calling me dont know why... den freeze tell me that my NUER g0rt call me i was shock... den call ah ken many time bo answer.. 5th call den answer... den said wanna play den i said ok i meet you... at taka.. from cineleisure we walk to taka... den saw them.. the DEAD family lols... hahas... well slacked awhile SMOKE. Ah ken ask me buy vodka... den i said anything.. he me, freeze and his friend.. ken and me go cold storage go buy.. freeze and his friend go toilet... hmm, by the way save lohx never check ic. if check ic nvm lehx.. age its ok de. but the thing is IM MALAY. omg. cant touch those think.. but i dont care de.. haiis.. dont know lahx.. feel paiseh if the malay auntie go check.. shure tio diao from her. hahas... den nvm buy le jiu go up fast fast... cause wanna see the lion dance.. den ah ken.. drink until GOING FAINT. lols... hahas... well... jim beam only. wif COLA. dont drink too much hor... he siao de.. want follow like me ... K SIAO... smoke den drink my TYPE.. he type is drink den smoke faster... hahas.. siao...
den nvm... they said JASPER was there... i turn to other side.. right side left side.. eh whos jasper... den he appear.. lols... den ask boysterz... you know who me mahx.. den i said jasper lols. ! ! ... hahas... diao i was like.... DIAO .... hahas... den call di... come meet me.. he look tired... dont know why... DIDI... DID YOU TAKE DRUGS ? hahas... den nvm... my nuer is there... hahas... so he come le.. can talk to guys at there... hahas.. den jasper call me. ask me wheres toilet.. den i said basement 1 ... den i said nvm i pei him go... toilet... den when walking down.. he ask my age my height.. i stay where.. hahas... den ask him back... of coz... lols.. well.. hes a good talker... hmm... well.. i taught he was 17 lols. he was 15... OMG.. nvm.. hahas... walk down le jiu go toilet.. den go out talk again.. after that reach to them.. nuer call me i dont know why.. ask me secretly... hmm den i go to my nuer... what thing? "JASPER GOT SMOKE WITH YOU" ? den i said dont haf lahx... i that time also no ciggerate... diao... den jasper ask them you ASK WHAT... jasper HOT LIAO LE.. actually i wanna shout.. RELAX LAHX JASPER... girlfriend ask its ok de... im ur BACK UP. lols.. den dey jio me go pak pool... hmm. soorie guys. i cant. that time g0rt taiji i nid go le.. soorie wohx... next time... ok.. den dey said wanna go CUPPAGE road play.. hahas den i said ok... den walk with di.. DI was so cute.. lols ! ! ! ... hahas... den talk with everyone... [ NOW IS RAINING SHIT ] back to the topic hahas.. walk to b4 somerset mrt.. go 7 eleven for awhile.. buy drink. after buy drink.. i ask FREEZE... where my DI ! WHERE MY DI ? Go.. den he said shure at ur nuer that side.. den we walk... LOLS. I SAW THAT ASSHOLE BASTARD PENG WEI KIA. ! I HATE HIM ! ! ! FUCK HIM... hahas.. he was walking with a girl... HE SHOUT "BOYSTERZ" going where.. I GIF HIM 1 BIG SIALAN FACE AND DIAO HIM... he can be peng wei kia.. i cant gif him attitude mehx... lai la... nabeii.. think you zhai cineleisure i SCARED... izzit.. ! ! .... well he always go cine mahx.. so whats the big deal...
that time g0rt tell him STRAIGHT TO HIS FACE... " he g0rt brain problem, everytime wanna play snooker.. for dont know for what SHIT ! ... WELL ppl kana beaten up AT BOYS ROOM is like that de... brain problem... well some ppl { SOME PPL } that time said to me wanna meet.. den he CAN ask me back SHOPPING. ? *BORING* ... DEN I TELL HIM... snooker even MORE SIAN... 1 . WASTE MONEY. 2.JUST TRYING TO SHOW OFF. 3.UNDERAGE.. 16 MAHX.. hahs ! ! ! .fuck him upside down lahx... hate him... wahh... he boys home.. [ paikia b4 ]. good for him... make him suffer next time... RARR.. dont talk about him already.. feel useless with him.. idiot... ! ! ! SIAM HOR... hahas.. emm den go to my nuer there... le... i saw like my di dun haf lehx... DEN SHOUT TO MY NUER ... my di lehx.. knn.. my di lehx knn.. scared already lohx.. di dont know go where.. DEN JIU CALL HIM... rarr .. he said he at somerset mrt.. den ask me meet at DHOBY GAUT the mrt.. den i said ok... walao DI MAKE ME SHOCK LEHX... dont do that AGAIN CAN ! ! ! ... WALAO WEII... heart PAIN LEHX... den walk to dhoby gaut.. mrt.. b4 that at the TAKA there... theres 1 guy from my nuer side... KEEP LOOKING AT ME... I GUAI KIA LEHX.. DONT ANYHOW SEE... PLEASE... hahas... he keep anyhow looking at me.. like wanna fight like that.. IDIOT.. lehx.. den walk walk smoke again.. hahas i not heavy smoker.. not enuff noticine hahas.. walk le.. at ps... freeze said go first den i said ok.. bye take care.. den run to my di... lols.. saw him he wearing purple.. stripe so SHINY like that.. hahas... well.. after that pei him go sengkang.. den i said i go first too.. ask him take care.. den i go settle that stupid tai ji my kor dont know do what shit lahx.. not my real blood de.. my gan ker.. hahas.. after that 12 den go home. lols.. not raining dont know.. want go where le... haiis... wanna see movie.. dont know the feeling like d0nt know.. haiyoh.. nvm shell stop here...
take care guys...

<3 - NUER [ MICHELLE ]
<3 - XIAO DI [ MELVYN ]
<3 - MEI [ NEKO ]
<3 - MEI [ JESSICA ]
<3 - MEI [ CAI ZHUANG ]
<3 - NUER [ KELLY ]
<3 - MEI [ JIA YIN ]
<3 - KE AI [ DEB ]
<3 - GAN LAO PO [ KERLINE ]
<3 - AND THOSE I DIDNT MENTION.... take care.. worhx..

and those to MY HIA DI KIAS... and to my brothers... SNOWBOI.. lols.. he paikia.. i guai kia.. so i dont know him.. LOLS... no lar... hahas take care... worhx...