THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, September 08, 2006

back from MOMO ! !

hmm, YESTERDAY story.. when to KOVAN. nabei, SO far can ! . because when to take my CHEQUE. cause i resign the WORK so must go take my ownself. xP. after taking the check, hmm... was the FEELING... can i get the MONEY today. den the POSB staff said cant take cause 1 day then can take. the staff there so CUTE. ask me am i mix or chinese or malay ?
hahas i was diao... i said im a MIXED. hehe. *snore*... now tired lehx. after that go meet NEKO.. waiting for her. im so SOORIE ok. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. this is all because of DENNY. denny come meet me at arcade, pass me the tickets and i pass the money. IDIOT ! ! ....after that go meet neko, meet already we all go SMOKE. den we go shopping, on that day no MONEY. bo pian, walk lohx. hahas. today 2pm den can take out.. weee HAPPY ! as usual. lols. after that walk walk go taka. after taka, we go PS BACK. diao.... meet my BIAO JIE. den meet at MACDONALD. den seat down talk talk. 4+ or 5+ neko nid go home, den ok bo pian... also hahas. send her to the traffic light. den me and my biao jie go kster. but dont know why not open.... den go KBOX. we eat the dinner pack. the SALMON... was GREAT ! ... hehe. after that go PS. meet zaidi ( UNCLE ) . wait wait until 10 .. actually meet at 9 den dont know he go where. ANOTHER IDIOT ! . den wait for him, come le. we jiu go CINE. get tickets for my biao jie. $16 lehx.. i,my bro and zaidi nid paid $18. nvm. after go to cine le. saw him, he ACT DAO lehx. walan nehx, ppl said wait awhile, he DARE to said he go already, i saw him lohx. i was at cine... IDIOT ! .... den he ask his friend pass me the tickets. haiis... den walk to 7 eleven the somerset MRT. take TAXI go CENTRAL MALL. clubmomo HERE I COME. wahh i saw little ppl, i go in first.. hahas. cause later shure alot of PPL de. the event starts at 9. i come 10+. dots. still no ppl. den nvm go in. DANCE ALL THE WAY.... hahas. dance wif my biao jie all night long. DONT JEALOUS. she 20+. i only 17. lols. DAMN FCUKUP. cant smoke inside. BECAUSE OF UNDERAGE PARTY. MAFAN, what to do. go out SMOKE. hahas. den 3.45 go 7 eleven buy drinks was tirsty can. ! ! lols. walk walk find POSB MACHINE. at last i find one. hahas. if nort must go walk to orchard SIAO BO ! ... *snore*.... BUAY TAHAN.. den find le REDRAW. MONEY. after that we all take cab go SEMBAWANG eat breakfast. around 4.30 that time... hahas. 4.30 until 6.00 we eat mac donald. BREAKFAST. i dont wanna eat, no feeling to eat. *snore*.... was HAPPENING LAHX.. hahas. now going to 10. i sleep only 3 hours lohx. less that 3 hours. 6pm reach home, check blog and friendster.... around 7+. 7.3o sleep already... until 9.30 i wake up. haiis ( CANT SLEEP ). hahas. now asking someone PEI me go town, SHOPPING ! after 2 pm. whos the LUCKIEST person, hahas. lets see.... hahas.
hmm, CONTINUE my JOURNEY later...
SEE YOU GUYS.
<3 YOU ! ! ! GUYS alot alot alot..... hahas..
NEKO wo ai ni.... xD. ! ! !
SHE WAS DAMN CUTE... can ! !
I WAS DAMN TALL. must short le.. HAMMER BANG HEAD..
hahas.....