THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Very SPECIAL MEMORIES of my bufdae.

SPECIAL MEMORIES of my bdae.

on the o8o7 of 2006. i was sad and feeling like to cry. lols but its ok, so many people cheer me up.
emm b4 my bdae, was fighthing over some small matters, lols cant imagine hahas. well its ok i was one in the fault. after this all go out of my house 1+ get money from father, father gif about $100+ for my bdae, take taxi from woodlands to plaza singapura was about $15, was so expensive but its ok, rather den losing a friend meet glen hahas, he has been waiting for me for the past $1 and a half hour, so ke lian, hahas faster go find him later he angry. After that slacked awhile at there, and then wait for mis and zaidi, they come to have fun with my bufdae, hahas it was fun we disturbed until suan liao. hahas. After they come ps le, we straight away go play arcade hahas almost forget to meet melvyn lols, den faster play game then take bus go bugis, we take the wrong bus lohx, diao =_=", omg we must walk to bugis, its was tiring, rarr ! , hahas walk walk chow yan den reach le. Sms melvyn meet at arcade hahas, den i go down play arcade first saw eugene friendster friend, den nvm just walk hahas, walk to king of fighter 2002 play until win money alot hahas, but lose more lahz, diao, den melvyn ask meet but i said meet at MOS burger. Hmm walk up le to the MOS burger sit down at the smoking area hahas, den melvyn with 4 charbo, all so chio, haiyoh di why always walk with girls next time bring me lahx, dont filrt around 1 person only must bring me next time hahas, den melvyn come to me say HAPPY BDAE and give me 1 chocolate, i think its expensive ones hahas, well then i said thank you. hahas, hes the only person gif me present, the rest is gif me kiss hahas, but i dont care atleast gif some respect mahx lols, hmm, after that he go home le, cant go out until night with me, so sad but its ok. Then eat at MOS burger, teriyaki burger was delicious i like it, hahas. But so expensive 1 burger $3.50+ diao lohx, hmm then was smsing denny, jio him go pak pool, den he said cant make it, he going to his nuer the pit or chalet. Hmm after that we slacked at bugis, take photo lahx, den all plan go boat quay hahas, saw lighthouse was open, but is 18 above, change to KTV le. Diao. den slacked there talk to glen,terry,mis and zafi. hahas. talk all the way till 11.00. then straight away take bus from there go woodlands. take 961 takes 1 hour lohx. My butt pain like hell. hahas. thats the end of my bufdae. hahas.
by the way. thx for all the wishes.

AMANDA,GLEN,TERRY,MELVYN,YEE MUN,CHUN LI,HANKEE,LIL FIZA,MICHELLE,CASSANDRA,KENNY,DENNY,NOEL,JUN QI,KERLINE,ISAAC,XIAO BUNNY,XIAO VIVIAN,ALIA,LINGGS,NEKO,BELMAIN,AH HENG.........

LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE SIAO HAHAS. ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU GUYS AND CHERISH YOU GUYS. LOVE YA. HAHAS.


THE END.