THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today is my BUFDAE !

Today date is : o8o7o6. Saturday.

the day that i born. lols. im the happiest person on earth lols.

Thanks all for the wishes. I will cherish you guys until the end of the world. l0ve you guys. lols.

today my bdae will be at bugis lols. hahas. emm meet some of my friends. nia. play arcade. dont force me to play para para hor. i will shure paiseh de lohx. diao. hope can go in rush hahas. 17 already still scared ferr what hahas. its good hor if many ppl following me go rush hahas. hope so. well stop here nia. got to rush bathe den go out hahas. meet you guys at bugis. ya.

the day that will cherish myself. and myfriend. god bless and peace all the world. love you god and you guys rox ! to the core !