THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, July 10, 2009

There’s no need to explain, I am not the jaded kind. Playback’s such a waste. You’re invisible. Invisible to me. My wish is coming true. Erase the memory of your faceLost sight. Couldn’t see. When it was you and me.


Okay, didn't blog for days.
Did celebrate my birthday with my Cliques! (:
Thanks guys.


Melissa, Victoria, Daniel, Jun Hui & Eddy.


Thanks for being there for me.
I didn't celebrate with a cake, so its alright (:
Less than 10 people send me a birthday wishes.
I didn't accept those late birthday wishes, it was so YESTERDAY.


Next time i wish you like tomorrow or next 2 years.
Some of them never wish me, its okay! (:
So now i can see who's my true friends all.
I love you guys, cliques!
Last but not leasted, Glen! (:
Okay, lets talk about some criminals spammers of my tagboard.
Bloody bitching, you guys are bitch!
Love bitching right. Hahas, damn girlys.


_'_


Fuck your hoes. Fuck your own bitches ass.
You wanna settle with me, come straight to face.
Kiddy kiddy cats, with no balls ?
Come on, bring it on.
I bring you my MAT REPS along! (x
Pin your Dick inside ur ass, bitch bitchy bitches!
BBB, MOFO ! (:


FUCK OFF.
AMATUER BITCHS!