THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, June 26, 2009

Womanizer or Playboy ? =X

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND TOO MUCH (:
Hahas! Today whole day didn't when out, i think i'm getting bored!
Today suppose to have Club @ St James, but i don't wanna go.
No one going, so just stay at home and relax my mind.
I don't know my Laodi at where, he didn't reply my messages.
Arghs, Uncle at work. So probably meeting him in the morning.
Ryan with hes girlfriend.
My Girlfriend is sleeping now. I send her a long good night message! (:
Hehes, i love her too much.
Let a natural things be with us. I know at the Mac, i see someone face are being Jealous.
Randolph is waiting for me to go to Chai Chee, okay brother.
I'm changing now. Hahas, blogging first ya! (:

Tomorrow they will be going back to Kuala Lumpur. Sigh! ):
Freaking sad, didn't get the chance to go out with them everyday.
But its okays. (:
I'm happy to see them! (:
Tomorrow in the morning going Camp back to give them my mc's.
Around 12pm, going meet Ryan.
Then around 3.30pm going Novena send Ryan & Randolph off. (:
So sad.....

- Sooner we shall be closer! (:
I love you my Girlfriend, sleep tight (: