THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girlfriend is here! : X

Yeap, I am here to hack into my love' blog !
HAPPY 2MTH ANNI MY BOY ! LOVE YA : )



Life has not been easy for my boy,
Of cos he do have lovely friends dat care for him & not forgetting myself ! : )
& hereby, his gf want thanks everyone who cares for my bf !
Thanks you guys for been there for him! Or not it will be even more hard for him



Boy, thanks for enduring my rubbish at times
I know it had been hard for you,
I have been trying my best to be ur girlfriend
Viewing your old post, U are already the *BEST BOYFRIEND for me okay ?
You changed my life into a better one oso u know ?
I learn how to listen to other ppl comments den going for my stubborn thinking
I learn how to trust and everything.
I know I am a gf who let u worry ,
Have my word, I will learn how to tc of myself
In order to let u stop worrying & taking care of u too ( :
I don know what will happen in the future but I am sure I love u alot.
I wanna get closer to you,
& make ur life happier.



END.
Joey Love Boyster