THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Deep in the Discoteka.
These beats can make you Wetta!

Oh freaky freaking
To the robot noise.
I make the beat go boom papi!



Didn't really have the time to blog.
This is like so long the pic so i gonna update with pictures.
My recent botak pictures.



Me & Xiaopei
*Long time never meet her liaoxz.


Acting cute. LOL =x

Woah! Alot of ppl saids im like 16-17 years old.
Younger right! hahahahxz.

It's a force ! To act-cute. =D


Okayxz done, im sick for the past few months.
Sigh, just can't stand army. Stress!
Later booking in @ 6.15pm
Arghs!

Dear, takecare of your health.
I'm damn worried of you Health.
Sorry for the things i do recently.
Next week its a promised, a movie with you! (:

Okayxz, i gonna prepare to go in Army.
Takecare guys.

Missed my dear much!
Love ya.

And not forgetting

[A]ndre, [L]endl, [R]yan, [L]eonard, [J]ustin
Bro4Life.

I miss ya brothers much! (: