THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, March 29, 2009

St James Night!

Alright(:
Wanna know something ? Haha.
I gonna post my First Botak Pictures.
Comment please. Thanks[;

Photobucket

Last friday bookout day, i'm so sorry My Beloved Brother :P
I forget call 3 days liaoxz, been busy. But i when i book in i will call you de.

* (I like that Boom Boom Pow! Them Chickens Jackin' my Style(: )

Last Friday when ST JAMES POWERHOUSE!
Trance House Music is the Beat to Dance !

Woohoooo (:
Please intro me more Trance House Rnb Music !!!!!

Thank Q.

Here's all the Pictures (:
@ St James.

Photobucket

Photobucket









*Sorry Jia Yin, haha i got too.

Alright(:
I have to book in later 0845pm.
Going to me YaYang, bathing now.

Takecare peoples.
And do help me press the Nuffnang Ads.(:
See you guysxz next friday.
Chaoxz.