THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Th new Pussycat Dolls Music Video - Bottle Pop (10Sec) WTF !

Today, father totally INSANE ! =X
I haven slept for like 1 day ?!
I told him i can't sleep, i got insomnia.
He don't believe! And he
shouted t me! Scold me!
RARR.
After next minute, GUESS WHAT !
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

He was like "NA ! Take this money and pay all th bills"
LOL(:
I was like, OKAY !
Then he said "Pay all and th rest of th money. YOURS"
I replied : ALRIGHT!(:

Haha, from that moment i faster prepare, changed and BOOM.
Go out! Haha!
I counted it was like $2k ?!
I was like, "HUHS, Pay what shyts!"
Then he give me this full pack of envelops.
Rarr, I was damn LAZY. I straight t Post Office.
Give them all th papers and i banked in th $2k and pay all by NETS.
More easier. Rarr !
You ask me go queue at S.A.M machine, i gonna like SHOUT T YOU!
Haha(:






So after i pay all, balanced back was like $450+
Rarr, but good! My father pay for my Diner's Club Credit Card!
YEAH(: Can use that Credit Card! WooHoo.
And somemore Valentine Day coming!
And i just waiting for people date me out. Haha.

After that i walked till Tampines):
And i saw this Couple Ring's.
In my mind "Hais, no use buying!"
Haha! But then nevermind, im a womanizer.
I get any girls t become my Valentine. LOL =X
I hope can. Hahahahahaha.

Stupid Couple Ring, making me more EMO-TIONAL.
STOP IT !!!!!



End! Im back home, i was damn sleepy.
But i couldn't sleep.
Tmrw going OUT SHOPPING with S S S SARA!
Haha, but in da morning accompany brother go Dentist!
Somemore at Alexandra Hospital! Woah Piang Eh!
So bloody far!(:
Nevermind..

Good day everyone.

1 minute,
Happy Birthday t Sofia !(:

Hope your day is happy!
Once again, Happy Birthday(:



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



OH MY GAWD
!

I can't wait t see
Pussycat Dolls - Bottle Pop Music Video !

Maybe by this week they letting us see th FULL VIDEO.
Here i check a SHORT PREVIEW of th Bottle Pop Music Video.
Sick! Haha.

Check it out !




They have th Moves! Beats! Shakes! Songs! Lyrics!
Sexy Pussycat Dolls!

- Boyster