THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, January 12, 2009

If baby we are out of this club, we gonna make love.

Paranoid in Life

-
What you see,
Ain't what you get
It's in your mind.
It's in your head.
I'm paranoid.
Paranoid in Life.

- Life.
Love in th future estacy.

Extacy is all i need.
But its hurting me the way i do it.
Whenever extacy is within me, i feel useless!
Damn!

But i wouldnt touch it!
For my brother's and th girl.
I miss you girl, if your reading this i hope you understand.
I don't want quarrel anymore.

Waiting for Sara's & Song Eng reply.
Going t tampines for a chilling out day haha.
So bored at home, nabei!

Okay, will blog later after 12am haha.
2 More Days till Subash Brother Birthday.
He's th Sex yo !