THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i hate this part right .... here.

My working life has ended now, here.
I can't even work! Shit's.
My parents does not allow me t interview a job.
But they giving me money everyday!
I just don't like, why i could not work!
Its a wasting of time staying at home and do nothing.
Cause they know March i will be going Army, they wanted me t rest more.
=.= !!

I guess i must say sorry t Xiaohao & Jiahui.
Sorry for not accompany you all interview & work together.
Sigh, if th world can rewind t th past!
Im damn happy man!
So goodluck t whoever interview for tomorrow, i hope you get that work!
=\

2 weeks get pay, who don't want!
RARR.
I hate my Parents! =[

Just now play Dota !
Was sickening Angry alright guys.
You guys love t remake and start a new game !
It has happen 8 times per day ?!
What you guys doing !
Simply said okay, i don't wish t vs with you guys anymore.
I choose whether i want t play or not !

So if you guys don't like it!
You guys can rather walk off of my fcuking life !
Your not happy, come straight t my face !
Lifeless kiddos ! =X

Opss, haha.

Anyway, if you girls/guys wants a work ?
Ask me don't be shy !
Im friendly, i got Temp/Permanent/Part - Time Jobs.
For you guys, well cause my parents always buy Newspaper Everyday.
So i get t read it like Everyday, Ya ! Haha.
So if you guys want i post some Job for ya, Vote it!
I mean write at th tagboard, so i can like know how many people wants t know about jobs.

Thank You !
=D