THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, January 08, 2009

FOR YOU PEOPLE JUDGING ME, INCLUDED MY CLIQUES AND FRIENDS. I JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

For Your Information ;
For My Friends ;
For My Brothers ;

Or WHATEVER!
To Everyone !

I never needed you for fcuking! pointing out my wrongs!
I never needed you for fcuking! judgements!
I never needed your fcuking! corrections!


On everything from how I fcuking! act to what I say!

Fcuking friends, you judge my fcuking grammer ?
my fcuking english ?

of cause! and please because of chatting with you guys and blogging!



ITS OBVIOUSLY WILL HAVE TYPO ERROR!
GET THIS RIGHT PLEASE.

YOU WANNA FCUKING SAID MY GRAMMER AND SPELLING CORRECTION?!
YOU DEAL WITH ME, SPEAK T ME!

AND I SHALL SPEAK T YOUR FCUKINGS FACES.
YOU WANNA CHALLENGE.

BRING IT ON BITCHES!

Fcuk you Pictures, Images and Photos

fcuk you Pictures, Images and Photos

fcuk you Pictures, Images and Photos

FCUK YOU Pictures, Images and Photos

FCUK THE HATERS Pictures, Images and Photos

Jealousy Pictures, Images and Photos

Jealousy Pictures, Images and Photos

THIS IS TO ALL SPAMMERS!
HAHA.

FOR GUYS, I KICK YOUR DICK TILL YOU NO FATHER DAYS.
FOR GIRLS, I KICK YOUR VAGINA TILL YOU CAN'T PREGNANT!

AHAHAHAHAHA, _\_

BTW, LOOK DOWN SPAMMERS!

EXAMPLE :

Spammers Will DIE Pictures, Images and Photos