THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, January 05, 2009

A Brand New Year Plus .... Reminiscing Of Year 2008. (;

A Brand New Year ; 2009.

Chinese New Year is coming!
Yeah (; getting ang bao's! no matter im malay haha.
cause im mixed!

this is my list for this year resolution ;

Army enlist on th 12 of March.

Waiting for Denny.

Ryan & Randolph coming back on Febuary.

Cut off my fat's off.

Shorter perharps! LOL =X

Girlfriend with th care and love.

Won't emo that much!

8th of July, ; 20 Years old. Start with a 2! DAMN! i getting old. =X

My motor TP & soon i can drive out!

New house, new handphone.

New lappy and computer.

Less clubbing and pubbing.

No more gangsterism.

Less slacking, but t earn more money.

Donate a shit t those haters on my life. xD

PS ;

Got everybody watching what I do
Come walk in my shoes
And see the way I'm livin' if you really want to
Got my mind on my money, and I'm not going away

So keep on gettin' 'ya paper
And keep on climbin'
Look in the mirror
And keep on shinin'
'Til the game end,
'Til the clock stop,
We 'gon post up on the top stop.

Living my life, my life!
I do it how I wanna do!

Reminiscing ;
for th year of 2008.

it was extremely bad year, i can said.

Denny, went in.

Demin, RIP.

Hui Hui, RIP.

Underage clubbing was damn SCUK'S.

Had a heart-broken relationship.

It's Britney Spears Bitch with th Womanizer.

Met new friends & new cliques. I don't know when it can last.

Know Joey, my pretty.

Ryan, best brother is back t Singapore and back t KL.

Quarrel over brother's/sister's and friends.

Glen, car back and front boom! turn out t be repair.

8th Of July ; 19 years old.

Big brother go in DB.

Christmas was bored, not like past years.

Countdown 2009 is okay. Cause went sentosa. =D

Getting taller after eating. WTF !

well, happy new year ! haha.