THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well it's BOYSTER MUTHAFCUKA !
Comin straight from SINGAPORE. =D
Stuntin in my LOC LOC.
Dreamin bout me M.I.A.,
Enemy's wonderin where I'm at,
cause I'm in the SPOT SPOT.
Why they always tryin t be puttin me down on LOCK LOCK?!

I was PATIENTLY waitin & takin my time
Now that I'm here I'm gettin my SHINE.
All of you HATERS can kiss a behind,
specifically speakin I'm TALKIN bout mine.
Don't need YOU to tell me, I know that I'm FINE.
I'm KILLING it baby so call it a crime.
Yea you watch it I'm STEALING my time
I told you before that BIG LIARS WILL CRY.


feeling dissappear ! T.T


=]


SMILE =]


I can't lie, lie, LIE.
I miss, miss, MISS you much
Watching everyday that goes by, by, BY
I miss, miss, MISS you much
Till i get you back I'm gonna try, try, TRY
Yes I miss, miss, MISS you much
You are th apple of my eye
Girl I miss you much
& I miss you too. T.T =[