THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rules and regulations : Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself . People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rule clearly . At the end , you need to choose 10 names to be tagged and list their names .

#1 : I do go down alone and slack with my ownself. LOL.
#2 : I seriously hate that L. hahahahahaha!
#3 : When im shy, my face will changed haha!
#4 : I don't like unsweet things.
#5 : I love t go t club & dance..
#6 : I LOVE that girl ! =X
#7 : Im seriously im a womanizer. LOL.
#8 : I hate when i forget t bring money. DAMN PISSED.
#9 : I hate brothers who is LIAR & BACKSTABBERS.
#10 : I love going rounding with a car/bike around singapore..

10 people to do this , in aphlabetical order :-
; EMOBROTHER-/-ANDRE
; SISTER-/-GLADYS
; MYPRETTY-/-JOEY
; BROTHER-/-JUSTIN
; BROTHER-/-KEVIN
; DAUGHTER-/-MICHELLE
; SISTER-/-PEI
; BESTBROTHER-/-RYAN
; SISTER-/-SASA
; SISTER-/-VEVIAN

alright, im done with this quiz.
thanks t ryan.