THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I can't LIE
I MISS you much
WATCHING everyday that goes by
I MISS you much
Till i get you back I'm GONNA try
Yes I MISS you much
You are the APPLE of my eye
GIRL, I MISS you much
I MISS you much.
T.T

[ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA HUI ]

how i wish, T.T
GOTHAM PENTHOUSE was a freaking club!
shyt!
ANGRY ANGRY FCUK!
brother's, sister's, friends ?
WHAT YOU GUYS THINKING ?
brother, stealing customer from me ?
sister, your truely one FCUKER?!
friend, you change your mind, just t change t buy t other PEOPLE?!

sigh, its such a waste, selling underage party's?
club was SCUKS! people are
SKANKS!
POSER!
damn pissed off seriously!
bro's, we should not met each other in th first place.
i spoilt everything.
im totally a BAD person!

was freaking tired today, cause i slept like 3 hours?
dhen half-way father ask me WAKE UP!
damn, fcuk. i wake up and i totally can't sleep back.
WTF!
stupid father.
dhen bathe, prepared when t PLAZA SINGAPURA meet GLEN and co's.
play arcade, eat.
i keep coughing NON-STOP HITS.
damn?! i drank 6 spoon of COUGH SYRUP.
i really need it!
sorry, for those who cares for me!
im really sorry, i didnt mean t take.
but i really wanna clear that COUGH.
its hurting me!

sigh, thanks MARK. bro, ur one truely BROTHER.
yeah, i stopped it!
waiting patiently for RYAN t come t SINGAPORE.
[ yes, i admited it! i just wanna know how trueful you brother's is. ]
well, i know now!

when t CHANGI, eat NASI LEMAK.
queue was DAMN LONG.
was having SUPPER.
th rice was like so little, damn!
after that when BEDOK slack awhile.
GLEN, send me home with his SPORT CAR.
=]
was fun today, GLEN, TERRY & HANKEE.
you guys th best!
laugh till coughing haha.
we keep opening TECHNO, oh man!
that was cool!
i feel much better now.
thanks t you guys!
my 10+ years FRIENDSHIP.

end, at home.
RIP.
sleeping, im tired.