THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, October 10, 2008

STEAMBOAT, is nice!
haha.
$15 per person.
@ bugis behind behind there.
check it out the photos.





We like those VIP, seat near road side LOL!
cause we wanna smoke'!
LALALALALALA.
but in the end seat inside, LOL.
cause their shop didnt approve by LTA.
=.= very mafan lo!
kns.


The food are not bad, but the lime juice like plain water.
YUCKS! lol.
see there two of girls there.
they are BORN to be cute!
LOL.
hahahahaha.
see glen keep on eating RARR,
like no other ppl taiji haha!


blood flows thru me!
blood flows thru me!
rarr, my leg is on BLOOD.
i keep losing blood these days.
idk why, i think i cant live with my life.
hais, sigh!
whutever.
=D