THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, October 25, 2008


friday th 24th.
th weakest emo-tion that i ever have, 1 thing for sure.
you guys should know my brother from overseas have come back.
at that moment, was preparing so nicely.
wake up early, taught i always prepare late.
i was very damn happy, i could smile all day long and never think abt anything.
after finishing everything court case all and stupid stuff.
i reached bugis at about 5pm.
lendl, was at bugis arcade, ya i went down and search for him.
in th end i never saw anyone, sms him he did reply but after my 3rd sms he didnt reply.
nvm, i was happily waiting alone, at mos burger.
for ryan my lovely bro.
waited till 8+ emm maybe 9+
no one sms me abt ryan thingys.
i was frustrated, its okay.
glen, amanda.
i'm thankfull that you all change mind and come bugis t shop.
if not i will be very emo-tional, and stupid waiting for ryan.
sigh, whatever it is.
we already plan out that he will be in singapore by 6 or 7pm.
no sms? no calls. no anything.
walking thru darkness emotional, and was thinking of going ZOUK.
t drink drank and get drunk!
damn, i wasted it!
i was no mood t club!
as i always being remember by people, im th most stupiest ppl ever!
waited for a person within 3-5 hours?
1st : taizi.
2nd : gerald.
3rd : ryan.
well, gerald doesn't counts.
he have reason.
even my hao teng brother, hais....
shit!
well, ilana my sister.
she always be part of me, she help me thru it all.
well, sis tmr we gonna meet and talk things out.
- im half-way cutting my self again.
- always being waited for a person that long.
- alone is a good thingy.
- no one disturbing you.
- i need my emo hug, anyone?
- i gonna cry please.... =(
liars, backstabbers? friends stealer!
all this, i just need peace.
for time being, disowning them.
yeah :DDDD
i feel great!
i need tingting!
fcuk wheres all my sis, and bro go!
i needa them by my side!
=(