THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, August 28, 2008

whatever!

today...
never do anything leh..
haha, sorry didnt take pictures!
wanted to go out de.
end up no on jio me out!
nvm, glen ask me go PS.
then, munkie ask me go toa payoh eat something, but then very sian.
then end up go PS with glen, play arcade awhile as we never go for long time le. ;DD
then chit chat awhile until 11+..
they all planning to make chalet or pit arhs. i dun remember..
then ask me go this sunday, but this sunday got!!!
got!! PLAY CLUB ! rarrs, i dunknow lah...
but i long never go club le shit!!
hmm, let me think abt it first...
GUYS, SOORIE MY PREPAID LOW. BY TODAY I TOP UP MY CARD,
SORRY FOR THOSE CANT REACH ME, IM BLOODY SORRY ALRIGHT!
TAKECARE, SLEEPING SOON.