THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, August 21, 2008

lol, don't ever mention it.

rarr, don't mention it ! haha, my sister edelyn.
mention about my typing of words.
she said i was typing like lil' kids, argh ! cant, i must changed.
already 19 still typing like lil' kids, cannot la. lol.
like example ; lols, lahs, hahas.
you all know with the s behind and the x.
sorry, i don't use x haha.
well, i hope my typing is improving. duh !

hmm, didnt online yesterday morning,afternoon and night.
as i was sleeping whole day, like a pig.
cause, keep looking for a new blog skin.
you can ask munkie, walao find and paste it like damn pek chek !
then end up look for this vintage style, black is the nicers. i like.
plus, i edit abit cause if i put the background only like very plain.
so i find some emo couple kiss.
nice right ! thanks alot. credit to me thanks. haha.

actually yesterday suppose to meet munkie for basketball,
but she gone with sasa to tampines mall i think.
they go see movie, wah ! 2 days in a row.
haha, don't know them. : DD
hmm, tomorow court again.
have to go, if not don't wna mention.

i still looking for job ! anyone can intro me ?
i willing to work as admin, data entry, sales ?
pm me, or friendster me thanks !
since sunday, didnt went out.
went out also play basketball with munkie.
hmm, we should change our style.
morning or afternoon play if not night like people
said we very kobeh. hmm, okay munkie.

you wake up faster sms me can, i will call you back de.
today go play leh, i like quite bored at home sia.
everytime, see tv, eat, sleep, then what play comp.
wah, like that can die siol. haha.

well, now 7.21am i going sleep already.
takecare guys. see what time i wake up, as i
yesterday already sleep too much.
was waiting for my brother finishing his game online,
on the laptop then halfway sleep lol !
hmm, okay i rest now.
blogging later alright.
bye.