THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, July 14, 2008

this is the story of babymunkie.




to my dearest nuer, hahas.
early in da morning... she is so suay ! hahahas.
was very funny lo. kns !

when she going to create profile or edit bahs.
the laptop got virus hahas.
imagine my laptop can go in friendster but her laptop cannot go in...

(her phrase : when i dont need friendster. the friendster is there, when i need friendster, go virus. hahas.)

(now her laptop got debug, hahahas. more funny.)

she now said what wna go complaint to government but the internet problem.
now she asking me daddy please tell me whats happening to the laptop hahas!
really damn funny lahs. early in the morning liaos, hahas ! omgg faggottT ! ! hahas.

she now doing her hair hahas, make straight....
i think by now she damn dulan hahahas...

btw, we at the bedok reservouir macdonald.... hahas !
hahas, she wna to see what i write at my blog hahas. she asking for me my links, but then i keep laughing and smiling hahas to her.

see her face omfg damn dulan cant go in friendster...

now her phrase ( wahh knn now my computer got virus, hahas is laptop not computer lah nuer hahas DUMBNUER. lols. )

anyway, shall continue write when something pop up to my mind...
wahahahas.
funny siul... got virus at munkie the laptop hahas.