THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, February 03, 2008

i should cry !

well, yesterday when to shanice bdae chalet.
hmm, alright lahs. alot of people also got go.

is LINKEN force me go. LOLS.
well, this is the things i did today.

- at mac.
- serving internet.
- eat at mac.
- smoke. lols.
- saw friends.

just like that. xiao dee call me, said ehs, want come town. i said SIAO. now what time liaos. 630pm+. LOLS ryte.

hahas, well nvm. i stop here. later people taught i very lame.
today suppose to go for interview de, but then it was raining heavily hais. den i shall call the person to arrange to next interview, soorie guys.

today, fiona call me hahas. ask me wake up wake up. cause,hais. nvm. im happy. everyone is happy. i hope she happy too.

take care people.

shall update my blog oftenly. love and misses.