THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, February 11, 2008

i miss her, paiseh repost again. cant see. hahas.

new skins.

nice mahs.

well, that saturday was a great show. dxo underage party. went with ah fan, aurron, jeffery, linken, and others. we was stepping at the dancefloor. and keep dancing and dancing hahas. den got 1 part this girl, i miss ue girl ! hahas, she ask us can she dance with us. then i said okay. she ask me dance keep dancing lo, but in da end my heart pop up ! woohoo ! i get to dance with her, wee ! happy... den linken also. omg, linken is a PERVERT ass ! hahas. i whisper to her, is she a malay. den she said YES. but she is mixed blood. chinese malay, i jitao said. huhs ! really, same same. hehes. she clap my hand. and we keep dancing. i miss her ! i miss her ! please god, let me have her ! ..... she quite pretty, as long as she is not pure malay can le. hahas. but in da end, i forget to ask her number. ahhs ! i was damn stupid. i hope the next event of underage at DXO, i can see her... again. i miss ue girl. ue are my popping up my heart. i love ue girl. ue are the girl, who make me wanna dance and shake ar shake ar shake. hahas. after that when dancing shuffle... all wanna vs shuffle. haiyah, vs what shit. lols.
i was thinking and thinking whye my sister never come. i miss them too, VEVIAN SIS, TING TING SIS AND REENA SIS. and others sister that is not mention hehes. i saw chin hong, xiaohao and others... yes i said HI AND BYE. wahahhahas. i not acting dao. hor ! hehes, well i waiting for the next event on DXO. im waiting i confirm going ! take care guys,
i think this skins, more nicer then the previous de.

bye2. take care.