THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2 week at bedok, okay lahs.

today, when to plaza singapura playing king of fighter.
was waiting for LINKEN.

he was late. ahhs ! DULAN.
i also in a fault lahs, cause i didnt top up my card. he also cant sms me or call me.
was alone at the arcade. hais, today was a BAD HAIR DAY. my gel and wax finish liao. sians ! need to buy. wahhs, TMR maybe going ITE SIMEI. if linken go i go. hahas. he just now got said, if he didnt get that course den he dont want take liao. wthell ! lo. sians.

vevian the blog kana SPAM. please lahs, ue childish people please stop the nonsense lahs knn ! she never disturb ue, whye ue must disturb her. ue guys just being jealous lahs. we are HUMAN BEINGS lehs. let her be, whatever she like lahs. nonsense, nothing to do issit. spammers,jealousy.
to my sister, just let them write whatever they like. ue just dont take it to hard alright. i miss her ! hahas. miss those days we slack and go out together. hehes.

after waiting for linken, xiaofire and his friend come. they was eating at swensen, at plaza singapura. wahhs ! that time no money buy food sia, must wait until 6pm today den can get money. cause i go apply for OUB card. deposit $100 bucks. hmm, sians. den i just wait and wait until 6pm. hahas. meet out BABY MUNKIE, XIAOSASA AND BENJI. when me and linken come they make up, omg ! hahas.

anyway... will continue tmr or the day after. thanks for reading.
i miss ue guys, day by day.

**BUT I FCUKING MISS THE GIRLS !... here's a msg for ue. " girl, ue just dont understand... its hard to said that i love ue. but ue just fcuking ignore me. im hurt im depress ! i cant see those COUPLE is a anoyying me !
anyway girl i love ue ! i love ue ! i will take care of ue. remember this girl.

......